You may have noticed that I didn't write " New Year's Resolutions" and there is a reason. I think that goal's are much easier to reach. So here they are- let me know what you think!
- Eat more healthy
- Exercise more.
- Only eat out once a week.
You may notice the 3 of these together look like they could equal a DIET- and yes I am sure that they do, we are just not the D-word :)
- More consistently in my discipline with my girls, they know that if they push and push they will wear me down and I will say yes.
- Sitting down to dinner together at least 4 nights a week, I know that this will be hard because of all the things that we have going on, but I think it is very important for us to start doing.
- Spending more time with my fiance. Sometimes he takes the back burner to all the things I have going on with my kids. I need to set out some time just for him.
- At least one home party a week. I would like to also do at least 3 catalog/online party's a month. By March I want to double this number, and triple it by June.
- One new recruit to out team each month.
I'm sure there are many more things that I could tackle, but I am starting out slow. Wish me luck :)
What things are you working on this year?