Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love and Logic

I'm wondering if anyone has tried this in disciplining  their children. During my very long meeting with the school yesterday, this was suggested to me. All I have read on it has been positive and this is what the teachers are using at school. So I am now getting ready to start reading the book, and applying what I learn at home.
Basically I have to have follow through at home, and my child loves to argue with me, who knew? :) Because I have known this for a long time.

So anyone have any thoughts to share with me on this? I would love some feedback!

3 comments:

  1. the John Wooden sandwich...say something good about him, something bad and something good again.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nikki!
    Hang in there!! Parenting is tough, but consistency really pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) It sure is hard sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete