Sunday, February 5, 2012

As if I didn't have enough going on.

As if I don't have enough going on in my life, I have now become a Scentsy Consulent! Mainly just to do online, and retail sales. You can check out my website here- Nikki's Scentsy Site! I have also having a "launch party" which you can order from online- I am trying to meet a goal of doing $500 in my 1st 15 days. So please check it out!

Also my Online Open house is going on for Thirty One right now- Thirty One Open House!! 

Oh and I work a full time job, have a child with ODD that we are getting intense treatment for, and we just bought a house that we have tons of work to do :) So I guess staying busy if good, then I am pleantey busy! I do hope that I can make enough extra off of both to do the things we need to do to the house, plus we have some hefty bills coming up in the next few months.

4 comments:

  1. Being busy makes life more fun. You can rest later! Following you. Please check my blog out at http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can find fun in remodeling your house and it doesn't turn out to be too much work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There never seems to be enough hours in a day! Good luck on your new venture. I hope your launch is a huge success and that the extra income will help out in all the ways you need it to!

    ReplyDelete