Monday, February 6, 2012

Would you like to WIN the hostess benefits from my Scentsy launch party?

I am really trying to hit my strong start goal, I know, I know, I said that I wasn't going to do anything with this other online party's and retail orders. And well now I am finding myself really, really wanting to hit this goal. You can view the hostess benefits on my website- Nikki's Scentsy Website. And you can order off of my launch party! No min order either. We have some good specials this month, and I LOVE the Scent of the Month- Pixie. Also if you sign up for my newsletter- I will enter you in a drawing for a free bar!!

Feel free to pass this along to your friends :)

I will also be doing a Thirty One Hostess party the same way at the end of the month :)

Happy Shopping.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Nikki I Love those products and I am sure I will be making a purchase. I am also looking to hit my goals as I signed up with Thirty One under Nikki so stop by Mommies Point of View to see all the products and to try and win some of the hostess gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I love Scentsy:) And cute stuff! New follower from MBC! Stop by and visit me sometime:)
    Loressa
    http://lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. Following you from Bloggy Moms. Check out my blog as well: diaperderby.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete