Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Meds for the littlest one

I can't belive that I haven't posted anything in like 5 days. Sorry folks, we have had ALOT going on. So we decided that we were going to try G on an ADHD medicine. So far, so good. We are seeing some improvents with the behavior. And hopefully the behavior mod is going to help too. Now they are suggusting trying another medincine with it, and well honestly I am not sure how I feel about it.
I don't have a bad child, shes actully pretty sweet, has a good heart, and is super, super smart. Which is part of the reason that we are going through all this now. She's been given her own way so much, and for so long and babied, that now that it's time for her to do the things that are expected of her, she's acting out- and big time. She doesn't want to do chores or listen at home, and at school she just doesn't want to do the work period. Needless to say it's VERY frustrating. It's so hard to watch your child struggle, and it's also hard to know that people are thinking your not doing what you should be doing as a parent, when you know that you are, and they have no idea what is going on in your house or your life.
When K was little I stayed home, I had plenty of time to help at the school, now that G is in school and I work full time, I feel bad about it. I feel like I should be there more (even though right now I can't help with her class because she has a meltdown with me there) but I still feel like I should be home with her. Going through all of this, and working a full time job on top on it is really starting to take it's toll on me. My job is not the most unstressful job in the world, and it seems like ever since I got my FMLA approved, they are more annoyed because my daughter has appt's and such. And well the only time I really get a break from the behavior is when she is at school, and then I am work. Right now I am not making enough with Thiry One, and Scentsy to be able to stay home, although I wish I was, because I really want to be able to be home.


So that's my post for today, it's kinda not uplifting, or happy, but it's like right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment